Telephone: 1-775-577-4822
Incorporate Now

Why Incorporate

Why Nevada

Our Services

Customer Service

Sec of State

Contact Us


Nevada Resident Agent Service

      Every Nevada corporation must have a Nevada Resident Agent ( or as it is commonly called a Nevada Registered Agent). This is required by Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) 78.090. A Nevada Resident Agent must have a street address in Nevada for the service of process. The street address of the Nevada Resident Agent is the registered office of the corporation in this state.

      All legal process and any demand or notice authorized by law to be served upon a corporation may be served upon the Nevada Resident Agent of the corporation. Having a Nevada Resident Agent is the minimum requirement for any Nevada corporation. As your Nevada Resident Agent, we will hand deliver your Articles of Incorporation for filing, which you have filled-in yourself, at no extra charge. Filing fees are required by the Secretary of State. This fee is not included in our fee, nor are business license fees.

     We also forward all official mail from government agencies at no additional charge.

      The Nevada Resident Agent may also do the following:

  1. Act as the transfer agent of any corporation.
  2. Transfer, register, and countersign certificates of stock, bonds, or other evidence of indebtedness, and act as agent of any corporation for any purpose required by statute.
  3. Act as Trustee under any mortgage or bond issued by a corporation.

      Please note that the services listed above (#1-3) may require additional fees other than the basic resident agent fee. Other services available for an extra charge.

     We also forward all official mail from government agencies at no additional charge.

      We recommend a Corporate Record Book to establish legal documentation of a true Nevada corporation. There is a one-time fee for this.

The price for Nevada Resident Agent Service is $80.00 a year.

Change of Nevada Resident Agent

      To change your Nevada Resident Agent service to our company we will need to file a "Change of Resident Agent Form with the Secretary fo State of Nevada. The fee to file the "Change of Resident Agent" form is $60.00. This form can be faxed for your signature if you provide us with the following:

  • name of your corporation
  • your current Nevada Resident Agent
  • officers on record
  • and your fax number.

  •      Once we receive the signed Change of Resident Agent form and the necessary fees (filing fees and our Nevada Resident Agent fee) we will promptly file the form with the Secretary of State of Nevada.

    Next: Telephone Services

    Are You Ready? Incorporate in Nevada Online Now

    ©2002 Corporate Armor  All Rights Reserved.  
    Created by Jakes CDS

    Incorporate Online! | Why Incorporate? | Why Nevada? | Our Services | Customer Service | Bookkeeping Services | Home